SLIDER

the red feather inn and evandale

My last night in Tasmania was spent at the Red Feather Inn in Hadspen, not far from Launceston.



I did get lost trying to find the Red Feather Inn but then I spent most of my week in Tasmania hopelessly lost. The Red Feather Inn however is worth discovering. The Inn is set amongst beautiful gardens and as a wedding photographer, it would be the perfect location for a wedding.



Lydia, the owner, served tea under the wisteria.



The lovely interiors.




The Red Feather Inn runs a cooking school and I would have loved to attend a class if I'd had the time. Instead it was back into the car for a drive over to Evandale



Evandale is home to some beautiful buildings. The Uniting Church is one of my favourites.





So of course, I took loads of photos of it, both in colour



and black and white.



The stately Blenheim.




Another St. Andrew's Church, this time the Anglican church.



I visited Evandale twice, the second time in brilliant sunshine.



Then it was back into the car for the drive to Clarendon House.



Clarendon House looked much the same as my last visit over 20 years ago.



With a little bit of time left before my flight home I visited Josef Chromy Wines. There was no time for wine tasting but sufficient time to take a few photos.  



It was a glorious day.





The modern restaurant, another great location for a wedding, looking out over the vineyard.



My last black and white images.




So there you have it, my week in Tasmania. I hope you enjoyed my travels.

See you all again next week,

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.