SLIDER

amsterdam 2014

Hi Every-one,

I know I went AWOL on Monday, but I've been a little bit busy and a lot jet lagged since I arrived in Amsterdam. When you fall asleep at 8.00 it doesn't give you much time for blogging.



My flight to Amsterdam was delayed by a few hours so as soon as I arrived and sorted myself out, I went out exploring the streets of Amsterdam with my new camera, the Fuji XE-2. All the images today were shot with the new camera. My trusty film camera came with me as well so once I'm home and get the film developed, I'll share those images with you.



I'm staying in a little apartment near the Flower Market which I booked through airbnb. It looks just like the photos, is light and airy and very central and I couldn't have chosen a better place to stay.



As it's tulip time in Amsterdam, I bought a bunch to decorate the flat and have photographed them where ever I've found them. I found these beauties outside the Tulip Museum.



Before I left Sydney last Sunday I wrote my May Delicious Bites column for decor8. You can find my recipe for zucchini lime and pecan cake here.

It's close to my bed time, so I'll post this before I fall asleep. 

See you all again soonish,

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.