SLIDER

folklore shopshoot

When I was in Islington trying to locate the Estorick Gallery, I noticed a lovely old painted shop window and inside was Folklore, a store I'd read so much about. 





After my visit to the gallery I decided to visit. Would you like to come and have a look inside the store with me?



Aren't those tiles gorgeous and the rest of the store is equally as lovely.



This is what I found inside. Lots of beautiful ceramics, elegant lights and products made from gorgeous natural fibres.



There was beautiful wrapping paper, coin purses and furniture with clean lines.



I just love these Falcon enamel teapots and if Mr. Falcon is listening I'd particularly like one in red.



Just look at these recycled bookends. What a clever way of repurposing old books.



Folklore have an online store with an even greater selection of products and best of all, they ship worldwide. 

If you're in London you can find Folklore at -

193 Upper Street
Islington
London N1 1RQ
UK
+44(0) 207 354 9333

I hope you enjoyed my visit to Folklore. Next time I post I'll have some images to share with you from Brussels, so until then,

Jillian


Edit - Folklore closed it's doors in January 2016.
PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.