SLIDER

chinatown and little india, singapore

Hi every-one. I've been in Singapore for a few days attending a conference and tomorrow I fly to Tokyo. I had one free day in Singapore before the conference began and managed to take a few photos in the breaks between sessions. 


I'll try not to overload you with too many photos, so today I'll share some photos I took in Chinatown as that's where I was staying and Little India, as it was quite close by.




I knew it would be hot and sticky in Singapore but my free day was the best weather of my stay so I'm glad I went out to take photos.



I skirted down a back alley where I spied these brooms.





I loved all the red accents and the old fashioned letter boxes.





I also visited the Tekka Market in Little India where I had a delicious bowl of prawn noodles for my lunch.





I took some photographs of the fruit and vegetable stalls.




Can any-one help me identify the green vegetable on the right of the photo as I'd not seen it before?





Not far from the Maxwell Food Centre, I found this beautiful old mansion on Neil Road, now home to a large trading company.



As well as lots of red, I found many lovely green accents.




I found these gorgeous flowers in a park just behind the Sri Layan Sithi Vinayagar Temple. I was wondering if any-one knew what they were called?



I'll be back in a few days with photos from the Esplanade area of Singapore, so until then,

Jillian 

PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.