SLIDER

a sydney wander - summers floral

Last weekend I was driving home following a spot of Christmas shopping and after a slow trip from the North Shore I decided to make a detour to Woollahra. I parked the car and walked to Summers Floral, one of my favourite flower shops, for a dose of prettiness.



Summers Floral is housed in a beautiful old building on the corner of Queen and Moncur Streets.



There was beauty every-where I looked, both indoors and outdoors.



Some of my favourite succulents.



It was even better when I made my way indoors. How gorgeous are these hydrangeas?



And these beauties.



Hands down these were my favourites. Isn't that orchid an amazing colour?



And those roses? Sublime.



I walked by this cheerful front door on the way back to my car. Many years ago I lived in Woollahra and I'd forgotten how much I like the area.



I hoped you enjoyed my little wander around Woollahra.

I have a big weekend of baking ahead so see you all again next week.

Bye for now,

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.