SLIDER

Pecan Apple Crumble Cake

I've had this recipe for ages though I don't remember ever making it. I even remember where I was when I copied it from a magazine. I was staying with my friend Natalie at the on a Hunter Valley wine tasting weekend.



It's the second of the three simple apple cake recipes I'm planning to taste test. The Pecan Apple Crumble Cake is a simple butter cake with grated apple folded through it with a surprise crumble layer in the middle consisting of brown sugar, chopped pecans and cinnamon. I snaffled a piece to photograph so you could see the surprise layer.



(Edit) I took the cake into work on Monday and it was all gone by lunch time. I think it passed the taste test with flying colours.



My piece of cake.



See you all again soon,

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.