SLIDER

Citrus

I had a busy weekend driving to Dungog and back where Farmer Andrew lives. I inherited my Dad's love of long distance driving and spent the 3 hour journey singing along to my favourite driving cd's - Powderfinger and Hunters and Collectors. Spring has arrived so I took lots of flower photos in Dungog so when I have some time to edit them, I'll do a blog post or two.



I'm pretty tired though and have lots of chores to get through tonight so this will be a short post with only 1 image. I'll be back with more images tomorrow but I'll leave you with this teaser image. It has some relevance to my next blog post which will feature one of my perennial favourites, oven baked rhubarb.

Until then,

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.