SLIDER

Glasgow

Glasgow is a bit like my second home. One of my closest friends lives there with her family and her hound, Barney, the Bernese Oberlander. I love Barney and Barney loves me back. Why is Barney wearing a cardie? It's a ploy suggested by his vet to stop him nibbling at his roughened elbows. He does look mortified though, doesn't he?



Kay has the most glorious garden, which is where these photos were taken. The late afternoon light in Glasgow is so different from the light in Sydney.



I needed to find some shoes to wear in Paris, so I went downtown on what turned out to be a glorious day. I'm not a mac user but I did pass by the Apple Store where I took this image. I'm quite proud of this photo.





Apart from a spot of shopping I also visited the Gallery of Modern Art, which is housed in a magnificent building.



I'm going back to work next week after a 7 week break but I promise the blogging will continue. I'll be back next week with some more food, and a mini shopshoot I did in London.

Have a great weekend,

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.