SLIDER

Nonna's Chocolate and Pistachio Cookies

With a new packet of pistachios in the cupboard I wondered what these cookies would taste like made with pistachios instead of hazelnuts or pecans? if you're looking for the recipe, here's the recipe I adapted.

chocolate,pistachio cookies,jillian leiboff imaging,baking,food photography,sydney wedding and portrait photographer

chocolate,pistachio cookies,jillian leiboff imaging,baking,food photography,sydney wedding and portrait photographer

chocolate,pistachio cookies,jillian leiboff imaging,baking,food photography,sydney wedding and portrait photographer

Well they taste fantastic. I've just made a 'blonde' batch with lemon and pistachios which I plan to sandwich with some lemon butter icing. Once I've tasted them I'll let you know what I think. It's been another dreary weekend in Sydney again, I'm afraid, so I had to wait for the weather to clear a bit so I could photograph the cookies.



How was your weekend?


Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

2 comments

  1. They look YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look gorgeous, are we lucky enough to get the recipe as well?

    ReplyDelete

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.