SLIDER

a wedding - tiffany and gareth


It's been a while since I last photographed a wedding, so when my friend Bruce asked if I'd like to help out at this wedding, I jumped at the chance. Tiff and Gareth were married at Ravensthorpe, a beautiful old house at Albion Park near Wollongong.

Warning - there are quite a few photos in this post.

tiffany and gareth wedding


I'd not met Tiffany before but she was fairly easy to identify

tiffany and gareth wedding

Tiffany had 3 gorgeous bridesmaids on the day- her sister Mel and best friends Jess and Shelley.

tiffany and gareth wedding

Here's some of the secret women's business that went on before Tiff walked down the aisle.

tiffany and gareth wedding

Tiff looked absolutely gorgeous and I loved all the details she selected, especially the Badgley Mischka's!

tiffany and gareth wedding

There were lots of beautiful places to photograph around Ravensthorpe. How's this for a bridal party?

tiffany and gareth

Tiff chose beautiful lavender coloured gowns for her bridesmaids.

tiffany and gareth wedding

The shoes deserved their own special photo.

tiffany and gareth wedding

Was there a more lovely bride than Tiff?


tiffany and gareth

I was told Tiff had a smile that could light up a room and indeed she did.

tiffany and gareth wedding

My first look at the boys waiting to hear if the ceremony was going to take place in the rotunda.

tiffany and gareth

The weather wasn't looking good but Tiff decided to go ahead with the outdoor ceremony.

tiffany and gareth wedding

It was a little bit damp.

tiffany and gareth wedding

Another view of the pretty bouquet.

tiffany and gareth wedding

Don't they look so excited?

tiffany and gareth

Married at last.

tiffany and gareth wedding

I always like photographing the receiving line. Every-one is always so happy.

tiffany and gareth wedding

Then it was time for some photos of Tiffany and Gareth.

tiffany and gareth wedding

My favourite photo.



Whilst Bruce photographed Tiff and Gareth, I played with the bridesmaids and groomsmen.

tiffany and gareth wedding

Then it was time to have a peek inside the reception marquee.

tiffany and gareth wedding

I looked high and low for the cake, which was brought out just as I was about to leave. I'm sure it tasted as good as it looked.



I'd like to thank Tiffany and Gareth and their family and friends for allowing me to play a small part in their wedding day. Despite the wet feet, I had so much fun! I only take on a small select group of wedding clients each year. If you'd like to be one of those clients you can contact me here for the details.

See you all again next week,


Jillian





PRINT RECIPE

2 comments

  1. All wedding pics are Awesome !!! I appreciate your vision of photography. Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words,

    J

    ReplyDelete

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.