SLIDER

central park, new york

Although I was only in New York for 6 days I took quite a few pictures whilst I was there. Todays photos are from Central Park.



A few years ago I saw some engagement photos which were taken at Bethesda Terrace in Central Park. The terrace was recently restored and it looked gorgeous so I immediately bookmarked it as a place to see when I was in New York. I didn't know what a popular location it was.



I arrived around lunch time and the place was packed as a group of B Boys entertained the crowd. I took some photographs but they weren't the kind of photos I wanted to take. A few days later I left my hotel room bright and early in an effort to beat the crowds.



I arrived in time to catch some beautiful early morning light and to see all the dog walkers and early morning joggers enjoying the park. I was also able to get the serene photos I was seeking.



I made sure to save some of my precious black and white film to shoot a few scenes of the park.

See you all again on Wednesday with the first recipe in this year's Christmas Collection.

Bye for now,

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.