SLIDER

folklore shopshoot

When I was in Islington trying to locate the Estorick Gallery, I noticed a lovely old painted shop window and inside was Folklore, a store I'd read so much about. 

 photo blog-1_zpscbf177df.jpg


After my visit to the gallery I decided to visit. Would you like to come and have a look inside the store with me?

 photo blog-3_zps53d5da9b.jpg


Aren't those tiles gorgeous and the rest of the store is equally as lovely.

 photo blog-4_zps6359f1ed.jpg

This is what I found inside. Lots of beautiful ceramics, elegant lights and products made from gorgeous natural fibres.

 photo blog-2_zps34ac84e1.jpg

There was beautiful wrapping paper, coin purses and furniture with clean lines.

 photo blog-6_zps7a7f865a.jpg

I just love these Falcon enamel teapots and if Mr. Falcon is listening I'd particularly like one in red.



Just look at these recycled bookends. What a clever way of repurposing old books.

 photo blog-7_zps461ed413.jpg

Folklore have an online store with an even greater selection of products and best of all, they ship worldwide. 

If you're in London you can find Folklore at -

193 Upper Street
Islington
London N1 1RQ
UK
+44(0) 207 354 9333

I hope you enjoyed my visit to Folklore. Next time I post I'll have some images to share with you from Brussels, so until then,

Jillian


Edit - Folklore closed it's doors in January 2016.
PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.